Do you want a quick food to grab for school lunches, picnics, or road trips?
Hard-boiled eggs made with Thankful Harvest soy-free eggs make the perfect, protein-packed lunch for anything you have on your calendar.
Try them by themselves, with a little salt, or chopped as a topping for your salad!
- Place eggs in a single layer in the bottom of a pot.
- Cover with cold water until the water is an inch above the top of the eggs.
- Bring to a rolling boil on medium-high heat.
- As soon as the water boils, turn off heat.
- Leaving the pot on the heat, let eggs sit in the water for 12 minutes.
- Drain or remove eggs from hot water and place in cold water to cool. Ice cubes can be added to quicken the process.
- Once cooled, peel and enjoy!
These hard-boiled eggs can also be turned into Deviled Eggs, Egg Salad, or Potato Salad!