Do you need a one-pot recipe you can customize to your family's tastes or what you have in your fridge?
Mix and match ingredients and spices based on your preferences. The possibilities are endless!
- 2-3 tablespoons fat/oil
- 1 pound meat
- 4-6 cups vegetables, chopped
- Seasonings to taste
- If starting with raw meat, cook first in a pan large enough to hold the vegetables. If meat is already cooked, add later to reheat after the vegetables are mostly cooked.
- Once the meat is cooked, add fat or oil to the pan to coat the bottom. Add the harder vegetables to the pan and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- After the harder vegetables have cooked some, add softer vegetables and cook until tender, approximately another 5-10 minutes.
- If you wish to add any greens or herbs, reduce heat, add them, and cover with a lid until they are wilted.
These are just a start to the possibilities of what you can include in your stir fry.
- Thankful Harvest ground beef
- Thankful Harvest beef stew meat
- Thankful Harvest lamb kabob meat
- Thankful Harvest whole or pieced chicken, cooked and taken off the bone
- Thankful Harvest pork sausage
- Harder Vegetables
- Summer Squash
- Sweet Potatoes
- Softer Vegetables
- Bell Peppers
- Snow Peas
- Baby Corn
- Water Chestnuts
- Minced Garlic
- Garlic Powder
- Minced Onion
- Onion Powder
- Seasoned Salt
- Ginger (ground or fresh)
- Curry powder
- Ground Mustard
- Soy Sauce, or Coconut Aminos
- Chili Powder
- Stirfry Sauce
That’s it! This stirfry can take on tastes from any cuisine you want depending on what you put in it.
Let us know your favorite flavor combinations!