Deviled eggs are the star of every party or potluck, and they come with a reputation for being a time-consuming food.
Yet the recipe title says easy.
Wait, deviled eggs are easy?
Yep! If you already have hard-boiled and peeled eggs, it takes just a few minutes and some simple ingredients to take them up a notch and turn them into a fun finger food your family will love!
- 6 hard-boiled Thankful Harvest eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (optional)
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks, taking care not to damage the whites.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients except paprika.
3. Using a spoon or ziplock bag with a corner cut out, fill the egg halves with the prepared filling.
4. Garnish with paprika and/or additional pickle relish.
5. Serve and enjoy!