Looking for a easy, healthy AND delicious lunch option?
Congratulations! You've found it.
A simple, creamy dressing is all these hard-boiled eggs need to shine. Try it as a sandwich, in a tortilla as a wrap, or by itself (yes, it's that good).
The rich flavor comes from our free-range eggs, which are also high in omega-3 fatty acids
As for the gorgeous color, it's not all mustard: our egg yolks' bright orange color is from the high levels of carotenoids. Happy, healthy chickens = delicious, healthy eggs.
This salad is excellent on a sandwich, a salad, or just by itself on a spoon!
- 12 hard-boiled Thankful Harvest eggs
- 1 small chopped onion (increase or decrease amount to taste)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Roughly chop peeled, hard-boiled eggs with a knife or pastry cutter and place in medium bowl. (Don’t worry about looks, these aren’t deviled eggs)
2. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over egg/onion mixture.
3. Stir to combine.
While this egg salad can serve as a meal on its own, it can be transformed into a favorite summertime staple, potato salad, following the instructions below.
Potato Salad Variation:
Prepare egg salad as listed above, omitting pickle relish and adding 1/4 cup milk to the dressing. Add 3 cooked, chopped potatoes to the eggs and cover with dressing.