Looking for a easy, healthy AND delicious lunch option?
Congratulations! You've found it.
A simple, creamy dressing is all these hard-boiled eggs need to shine. Try it as a sandwich, in a tortilla as a wrap, or by itself (yes, it's that good).
The rich flavor comes from our free-range eggs, which are also high in omega-3 fatty acids
As for the gorgeous color, it's not all mustard: our egg yolks' bright orange color is from the high levels of carotenoids. Happy, healthy chickens = delicious, healthy eggs.
Easy Egg Salad
1 dozen Thankful Harvest eggs
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp yellow mustard
salt and pepper
- Place 12 eggs in the bottom of a large pot, and cover with water.
- Bring to a full, rolling boil; then cover the pot completely, remove from the heat, and let sit for 18 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and place in a bowl of ice water for 5-10 minutes. Peel (but don't worry about looks, these aren't deviled eggs).
- Roughly chop the hard boiled eggs with a knife or with a pastry cutter.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
Alteration: Add 1-2 TBSP of pickle relish for a bright pop of flavor.